Tuesday, May 10, 2016

20 time reflection

I challenged myself by creating a new windmill. I chose this challenge because i wanted to help create a way to make more energy for the economy. I had to improve my design many times and i did reequip help form my partner Elise. With our new windmill design the wind jet MK 10 it will produce more energy at a faster rate. So far it is going very well we have had problems with designs and where we would place it, but they were fixed quickly. Right now i am organizing our info on a google slides. I learned how the wind is used to create energy for cites and towns. I i had the chances to do this problem again i would test all of my wind mill designs to see what worked and what failed. Next i will be making a the scripted on what we are going to say for the TED talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment