Wednesday, March 23, 2016

unit 8 reflection

During this unit we went into a deep description about evolution and how it effects different organisms. The main theme for this unit was about how we have evolve and how little time we have existed in Earths history. I have learned a lot of info about evolution like how birds developed specials beaks to get food in the bird beak lab. I have also learned that the birds with better beaks can reproduces and pass on their traits to their offspring in the hunger games lab. But out of all I learned how there was nothing more interesting Then in the Geographic Time line lab when I found out how old the earth really is. One of my unanswered questions is "Why was the Earth formed in the first please?" Another unanswered question is "How do we know the universe formed this way?" One of the things I wonder about is Why I don't have a pet tyrannosaurus Rex. After the movie I decided to be more opened minded and I will work on being more loss and less serious.





No comments:

Post a Comment