Monday, October 19, 2015

unite 3 reflection

During this unit we learned about cells. This unite tout us the understanding of the cell's history, functions, and other important cells. I had many strengths during this unit, because the cell is very easy to understand. I didn't really have any weaknesses at all, and i didn't have any setbacks. Many of the topics were very easy to understand. I learned how to carry out the instructions for the labs without falter. Through the experiences i learned how chromosomes help the cell make energy. I want to learn more about how cells make new cells, and how they fight off infections.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you are very prepared for the test! However, you should still study the topics nevertheless. Meanwhile, I am on the other end of the spectrum of being prepared :|
    - Nicholas Zhang

    ReplyDelete