Monday, September 21, 2015

unit 2 reflection


Unit 2 reflection
Unit 2 focused on how molecules and atoms effect living things, and how carbohydrates help our bodies work to store energy. The theme of this unit was atoms and how they work with living things. To me the most essential part of this unit is how molecules and living things interact with each other. My strength was doing the labs and writing down the info that followed. My weakness was relating the info to other scientific ideas. My successes were understanding the labs we did. My setbacks were getting pictures on my blogs. From this experiences i have learned that there are many types of sugars and they all taste differently because they are composed of different molecules. I want to learn how we will act with out atoms. My unanswered question is "What made the atoms?"

No comments:

Post a Comment